Saturday, May 3, 2008

Floral Celebrations Table Set

I just finished remaking my Floral Celebrations Table Set pattern in Northcott's new Tulip Time fabrics which are their Quest for a Cure 2008 collection. These fabrics are so beautiful, I couldn't resist! Ro Gregg is the fabric designer. I'm going to change the pattern cover to showcase this version. I'll be teaching the placemat pattern in my Take & Teach classes at the Portland International Quilt Market in less than 2 weeks. Northcott has generously donated all the fabrics for the kits.

Floral Celebrations Table Runner

Floral Celebrations Table Topper

This is the information Northcott has on their website about the Quest for a Cure program:

Commited in the Fight to Cure Breast Cancer

Northcott is donating a portion of the purchase price for every yard we sell of selected collections to Breast Cancer Research. Participating collections will be identified by the Quest for a Cure™ logo. This logo can be found on hang tags on the bolts supporting this cause in your local quilt shop.

No comments: